StarCraft Glitter - Metallic - Point Break
StarCraft glitter is offered in a brilliant collection of premium quality metallic, and holographic colors and chunky mixes. StarCraft glitter is wonderful for adding some shimmer and shine to epoxy, resin, acrylic, cardstock, decoupage, slime, school projects, decor, jewelry, ornaments, and much more. The crafting possibilities are endless and your projects are sure to dazzle and amaze!
- Acid & Alkaline Resistant
- Heat Resistant
- Eco-Friendly PET Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Certificate ASTM;MSDS,SGS,EN71-3
- Expert Crafter Tested & Approved!
- Bottles are 3.75oz by volume and contain approximately 3.5-4.0oz of glitter by weight (not including bottle) for Metallics, Holographics, and Neon Colors. Chunky mixes are approximately 3.0-3.5oz (not including bottle) by weight depending on the style/mix (Gone Coastal weights about 0.5oz less than other mixes.
- Using a PH value above 7.5 may erode the electrodeposition and color.
- Color bleed may occur in alcohol solvent products such as nail polish, always test before applying to the final surface
- Do not boil in water.
- Avoid direct contact and/or pressurization with heat.
- Metallics, Holographics, Neons - 1/128" (0.2mm or .008")
- Chunky Mixes - Vary in sizes, see specific item description
Size Conversion Chart: