With these matte polymer sublimation mugs, you can have the crisp and vibrant color of sublimation on a durable, lightweight mug. These mugs feature a durable polymer that when dropped will not chip or crack like a ceramic mug. This makes them ideal for children, picnics and everyday use!
- Polymer coffee mug for sublimation
- Capacity: 11oz.
- Matte white finish
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher safe
- For use with a Mug Press and Aluminum Insert Tool to keep the shape intact
Note: Make sure to use the Aluminum Insert Tool to keep the shape intact!
4-in-1 Mug Press
Press Temperature: 320°F
Time: 180 Seconds
- Attach sublimation transfer paper with image printed in reverse to the mug with thermal tape
- Place mug in press at the press temperature, and close the element around the mug
- Press for the specified time above needed using specified pressure
- If the image begins to look blurry, or burnt brown by over-pressing, decrease time by 15 – 30 seconds
- Once done, remove the mug from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately
- Allow the mug to cool completely before use
There are no reviews yet.